Sunday, May 8, 2011

Preparations for "A Journey to Germany"

Dear friends,

I have been planning the Journey to Germany concert series, which as a reminder, will be June 2nd and 4th.

See link for more details:http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=197038787006531.

I have spent much time considering what music I will be sharing with you. This concert will not be like most classical voice recitals. I am going to spice it up...I will sing songs that I truly connect with and that have helped me grow in my life.

There will also be a reception following each concert. See you all very soon, or me practicing my German, sehen Sie später!!


Here are the promotinals flyers for the concerts, email me at larader@stx.rr.com if you would like me to send you a poster to put up somewhere or if you would like to have the file emailed to you to send to your family and friends!


<3 Lauren






No comments:

Post a Comment